Music Room is a music player designed to play loopable songs, such as video game soundtrack. Currently, the most up-to-date version is 0.2.0. Its features include:
- choosing looping parameters for a track
- looping a track indefinitely
- managing, saving and loading a playlist of loopable tracks
- creating shareable playlists, independent from one's filesystem
Download and source
The application works on Windows, and requires .NET Framework 4.5.2 to run. Just unpack the archive and follow the instructions in the attached README file. If you have any issues, please send a report.
The source is available on a GitHub public repository. If you'd like to implement some feature or just play around with the player, feel free to fork. Just remember to follow the license terms.
A collection of premade playlists has been prepared for your listening pleasure. The albums and soundtracks themselves aren't shared here, but there are links to their official download or purchase pages.
In future versions, I plan to add, among other things:
- automatic loop detection
- other playback options (such as multiple looping sections)
- reading and writing tags of specific tracks
- miscellaneous quality-of-life and accessibility improvements
- customisable layouts
(not necessarily in that order)